On All Orders Over £120
£85.92 inc. VAT
Osmo UV Protection Oil provides a protective finish in a beautiful satin sheen for exterior vertical woodwork. The clear finish enhances the wood’s natural beauty and character. Two coats can be applied to the timber for optimum protection and a warm rich effect, or the finish can be used as a top coat for wood previously colour treated (such as Osmo Country Colour).
|Number of Coats:
|Drying Times @ 23°C
|Up to 5 years if can is kept dry and closed tightly
|Viscosity @ 20°C:
|>50s DIN EN ISO 2431/3 mm, viscid
Wooden surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminates (max. moisture content 20%).
Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and to check you are happy with the final finish. Ensure you are following the manufacturer’s instructions on the tin. The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
1. Stir thoroughly before and during application
2. Treat all sides of the timber including edges and ends prior to installation
3. Apply protection oil thinly along the wood grain with Osmo Soft Tip Brush
4. Work the oil into the grain and wipe off any excess
5. Allow to fully dry and repeat for second coat
Use Osmo Exterior Spray Cleaner 8027 for regular cleaning
When renovation is required, ensure the surfaces are clean and dry.